IGS is a solutions provider, partnering with all segments of the healthcare industry to tackle the most challenging healthcare information technology issues while optimizing the value chain.
IGS Provides Tailored IT Services to Address the Unique Needs of the Federal Government
Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions, LLC ™, is committed to improving public health and information sharing. Operating nationwide, IGS provides management consulting and information technology services to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. With IGS’ consulting and technology capabilities, we deliver innovations across a broad range of areas that help our clients realize their visions while creating tangible value.
IGS provides clients with a strategy to build solid foundations that leverage and grow capabilities and revenue. Ensuring our solutions generate maximum value, our range of IT services and supporting delivery methodologies are tailored to address the unique needs of the Government.
IGS Quality Policy
Initiate Government Solutions, LLC is committed to delivering exceptional service and high valued IT solutions for our customers. IGS accomplishes this by building solid, creative, and innovative solutions on a timely basis, without compromising quality and customer service. We are committed to continual improvement of our services and internal processes by monitoring our performance and fulfilling our quality objectives as established in our quality management system.
This webinar will explore how agencies can apply rapid innovation to cybersecurity while maintaining high degrees of security and compliance. How can automated systems and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, quantum computing, and 5G be effectively applied to detect wrongdoing and safeguard government data assets and critical infrastructure? Speakers will discuss how agencies can deploy technologies, processes, and policies to fortify their security posture amidst today's most pressing cybersecurity challenges while remaining adaptable enough to adjust for what is just over the horizon.
Please join AFCEA Bethesda on January 26, 2021, as federal IT security leaders and decision-makers discuss how agencies can move at speed and scale to detect and thwart threats before they escalate.
Date: January 26th, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
Register: AFCEA Bethesda January Breakfast Webinar
AFCEA Bethesda Chapter is delighted to have Initiate Government Solutions support as a Sustaining Sponsor for our 13th annual Health IT Summit even. Join us each Tuesday in March for the 2021 Health IT March Forward, an entire month of cutting-edge information about today's digital health IT innovations.
Dates: March 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
Register: Health IT March Forward 2021
Our team of professionals have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in their fields, relevant University-level or higher degrees (Masters and Doctorates) and hold multiple certifications. Certifications include:
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL Server
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) App Developer
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Business Intelligence
• Microsoft® Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (MCSE)
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft ® Certified Trainer
• Oracle Certified Associate
• CompTIA Security+
• CompTIA Linux+
• Hewlett-Packard (HP) System Admin I & II
• HP Enterprise Virtual Array San Administration
• HP Data Proctor 8.0
• InterSystems Core IRIS Developer
• Microsoft ® Certified Professional
• SCSE - Certified Storage Engineer
• SCSP-Certified Storage Professional
• VCP-VMware Certified Professional
• Certified Public Account (CPA)