IGS is a solutions provider, partnering with all segments of the healthcare industry to tackle the most challenging healthcare information technology issues while optimizing the value chain.
IGS Provides Tailored IT Services to Address the Unique Needs of Healthcare Organizations
Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions, LLC ™, is committed to improving public health and health information sharing. Operating nationwide, IGS provides management consulting and healthcare information technology services to commercial and federal, state, and local governments. With IGS’ consulting and technology capabilities, we deliver innovations across a broad range of areas that help our clients realize their visions, creating tangible value.
IGS provides clients with the strategy to build solid foundations that leverage and grow capabilities and revenue. Ensuring our solutions generate maximum value, our range of healthcare IT services and supporting delivery methodologies are tailored to address the unique needs of healthcare organizations.
The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition brings together nearly 45,000 health information and technology professionals, clinicians, executives and market suppliers from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference.
March 9-13, 2020
IGS is proud to be a Gold Sponsor AFCEA Monthly Breakfast Series for 2019-2020. These are held monthly at the National Press Club in Washington DC. Modernization Series (3 month sprint) begins December 17, 2019 and continues on February 26, 2020, and March 19, 2020.
Our team of professionals have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in their fields, relevant University-level or higher degrees (Masters and Doctorates) and hold multiple certifications. Certifications include:
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Professional in Human Resources
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL Server
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) App Developer
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Business Intelligence
• Microsoft® Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (MCSE)
• Microsoft® Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
• CompTIA Security+
• Hewlett-Packard (HP) System Admin I & II
• HP Enterprise Virtual Array San Administration
• HP Data Proctor 8.0
• InterSystems Core IRIS Developer
• Microsoft ® Certified Professional